Several usability and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Import/export of settings.
- Input-output security improvements.
- Minimum WordPress version is 4.5.
- Options: Multisite support.
- Premium update.
- The support button now opens the site page instead of the email client.
- Upgrading from free version to full.
- Admin scripts.
- Localization is not reloaded on ‘change_locale’ event.
- Mismatched version is always shown as new.
- Sometimes Ext, Full versions are updated to Base version.
- The activation panel is not visible if the server is unavailable.
Functional and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- Backup previous settings structure.
- Making backups when change .htaccess.
- Not meeting minimum requirements notifications.
- Reset settings.
- Security: sanitizing input parameters.
- ‘Key’ buttons might have background on some themes.
- Compatibility issues with Polylang plugin.
- Frontend plugin queries are not valid for some sites.
- License block is invisible just after installation if remote configuration is unavailable.
- Output on some sites might be broken.
- PHP 8: Fatal error on plugin init
Functionality and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- Behavior changes notification warning.
- Checkboxes inner select links are now in Combo style.
- Download Preview and Full bundles by current version.
- List items operations animation.
- Storing settings in JSON format to ensure import/export of data.
- “Key” link after “Order” button is invalid.
- Block editor: If save more one time the new slug is duplicated.
- Block’s help button is shifted to right.
- Call to undefined function: wpml_element_type_filter.
- In rare cases admin UI is blocked.
- In the admin panel, the warning ‘Undefined index’ is shown, if DEBUG mode is enabled.
- Inline combob
Attachments are supported now and more. See below. And you can see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- Attachments are supported.
- PHP 5.4 ’empty’ operator compatibility.
Download for free<a class-d="btn btn-primary btn