A new file interception mechanism that significantly improves speed and security. See below. And you can always see full change log of Downloads Statistics for WordPress.
- New file interception for speed and security.
- Changing text ‘Already done’ to ‘Dismiss’ in review notification.
- Direct link to download full version in upgrade message.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Import/export of settings.
- Input-output security improvements.
- Last access time in ‘Local Database’.
- Minimum WordPress version is 4.5.
- On all notifications that requires confirming the close ‘X’ button was removed.
- Options: Multisite support.
- Plugin’s custo
Fast optimization of styles during self-learning, extended page exclusions, improved managing, and more. See below. And you can always see full change log of Accelerator for WordPress.
- Checking dependent parts of the cache.
- Fast optimization of styles during self-learning.
- HTML fixing: adding skipped HTML tag.
- Option for maximum execution time and pause after skipped optimization.
- Page exclusions by XPath expressions for content.
- Showing error in the manager while operations if server state is wrong.
- Stopping and controlling the execution of optimization tasks.
- Without lazy revalidation while optimization content is displayed fresh for all requests instead of the first one.