Usability and default behavior improvements to be more compatible with the most sites. See below. And you can always see full change log of Accelerator for WordPress.
- ‘Temporary cache not optimized content after forced revalidation’ now is enabled by default.
- Deleting cache instead of revalidating after upgrading to full version.
- Scripts ‘Deep hooks’ is now turned off by default for better compatibility.
- Special scripts separation is now turned off by default to prevent processing bundled packages.
- Enable system Cron option.
- Update cache method option when post or taxonomies are changed.
- ‘Delete’ is now default cache action in ‘Operation’.
- First click delay option.
- Option for Cron compensation on cached pages.
- ‘Delete’ in the operations by URL doesn’t warmup the page.
- Optimization request test sometimes fails in self-diagnosis.
- PHP error: call to undefined ‘wp_salt’ function.
- Showing settings change notification after settings upgrade.
Download for free… About product…
More information can be discovered in the original post about New version 2.8 released – Accelerator for WordPress and on the main site.