Several usability and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Import/export of settings.
- Input-output security improvements.
- Minimum WordPress version is 4.5.
- Options: Multisite support.
- Premium update.
- The support button now opens the site page instead of the email client.
- Upgrading from free version to full.
- Admin scripts.
- Localization is not reloaded on ‘change_locale’ event.
- Mismatched version is always shown as new.
- Sometimes Ext, Full versions are updated to Base version.
- The activation panel is not visible if the server is unavailable.
- Unable to upgrade Extended and Premium version.
- Update terminates due to timeout on some hosting.
- Updating to full version is not always working.
Download for free… About product…
More information can be discovered in the original post about New version 1.3 released Alternative Slugs for WordPress and on the main site.