Compatibility warnings with other plugins/themes and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Accelerator for WordPress.
- Updating statistics in the status now is only in manual mode to avoid high server load.
- Asynchronous operations.
- Stopping the calculation of statistics.
- Warning about conflict settings with ‘EWWW Image Optimizer’.
- Warning about conflict settings with ‘Optimole’.
- Warning about conflict settings with ‘Smush’.
- Redirect while page optimizing.
- Wrong query parsing with numbers as parameters.
<span class-d="btn-group c" style-d="min-width:1
Account usability has been improved to easy manage licenses, orders, and subscriptions.
Now all licenses can be viewed at single place. Also, each license can be viewed separately with ability to deactivate it in particular site/device.
Now each subscription can be switched to manual renew mode and vice versa. It allows get more control over money usage.
More information can be discovered in the original post about Purchases management improved and on the main site.
Usability and quality improvements. Now the manager and settings are located under one single admin menu. See below. And you can always see full change log of Accelerator for WordPress.
- Erasing the current queue when updating the cache.
- One admin menu item with sub-items.
- Upgrading from free version to full.
- CSS ‘vmax’ value incorrect parsing.
- Google Analytics script wrong detection.
- The tag ‘xml’ is displayed as text.
<a rel="nofollow" class-d="button download_button ga-trace btn btn-primary btn btn-primary btn-lg" data-ga-cat="Download" data-ga-action="FromOtherContent" data-g