Functional and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- Polylang plugin support.
- Backup previous settings structure.
- Making backups when change .htaccess.
- Not meeting minimum requirements notifications.
- Reset settings.
- Security: sanitizing input parameters.
- ‘Key’ buttons might have background on some themes.
- Compatibility issues with Polylang plugin.
- Frontend plugin queries are not valid for some sites.
- License block is invisible just after installation if remote configuration is unavailable.
- Output on some sites might be broken.
- PHP 8: Fatal error on plugin initialization (call_user_func).
- PHP Compatibility Checker by WPEngine detects issues with PHP 7.3.
- Settings: ‘Save changes’ button is always in English.
Download for free… About product…
More information can be discovered in the original post about New version 1.2 released – Alternative Slugs for WordPress and on the main site.